- Advertisement -
Help Us Help Wildlife By Shopping Via Amazon!
Privacy Statement for Squirrel Wildlife Rehabilitation
Squirrel Wildlife Rehabilitation has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: Squirrel Wildlife Rehabilitation.
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. This helps us to know which pages are popular and allows us to change the content as necessary to better suit our visitors. Any information given at this web site is not collected and shared with any outside third parties.
We use your e-mail address to get back in touch with you when you contact us to help you locate a wildlife rehabiliator. If you signed up for the Weekly Squirrel Updates, your e-mail address is used to send you the updates.
When you send a Squirrel Greeting Card, the names and e-mail addresses are used for the sole purpose of notifying the person you are sending the card to and letting them know that you sent them the card.
This site contains links to other sites. Squirrel Wildlife Rehabilitation is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites. While we do screen the pages that we link to, we do not check the pages every day.
Squirrel Wildlife Rehabilitation does:
- NOT collect online contact information without prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity. Without prior parental consent, online information will only be used to respond directly to the child's request and will not be used for other purposes without prior parental consent
- NOT collect personally identifiable offline contact information without prior parental consent
- NOT distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information with out prior parental consent
- NOT give the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent
- NOT entice by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us at the point where we (not any outside websites) request information about the visitor.
This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service.
- You can send email to the
- Visit Squirrel Wildlife Rehabilitation to unsubscribe from the Weekly Squirrel Updates.
Third Party Advertising
Squirrel-rehab.org uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases which are made from clicking on any of the Amazon Associate links or banners at no additional cost to you. The proceeds from these purchases are used solely for the purpose of helping to pay for our expenses related to our wildlife work.
This site gives users the following options for changing and modifying
information previously provided.
- Email the
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the
practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site,
you can contact:
Squirrel Wildlife Rehabilitation
- Advertisement -
Information, photographs and backgrounds on this site, unless otherwise indicated,
Copyright © 1997-2021 Pam Spragins, www.squirrel-rehab.org All Rights Reserved
Any problems with this site? Email the webmasters.